- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech C922 Drivers, Software, Manual, Download for Windows, Mac – The Logitech C922 HD Pro requires marginal configuration in Windows 8.1 or 10. Just plug in the affixed USB wire, and also the required Logitech electronic camera application is downloaded and install automatically. (For usage with Windows 7 or Panorama, you’ll need to by hand download and install and install Logitech Webcam Software.) The app lets you zoom and also pan the cam, capture video and also images (approximately 15 MP), toggle between multiple webcams, as well as adjust your video camera’s setups.
Logitech C920 Specs
- Connection Type USB
- Video Capture (4:3 SD) N/A
- Video Capture (16:9 W) 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Frame Rate (max) 1080p@30fps
- Right Light RightLight 2
- Video Effects (VFX) N/A
- Buttons N/A
- Indicator Lights (LED) Yes
- Privacy Shade No
- Tripod Mounting Option Yes
- Universal Clip Adjustability (range)
- Cable Length 5 feet
- USB Protocol USB 2.0
- USB VID_PID 082D
- UVC Support Yes
- Microphone Yes
- Microphone Type Stereo
- Lens and Sensor Type Glass
- Focus Type Auto
- Optical Resolution True:3MP Software Enhanced:15MP
- Diagonal Field of View (FOV) 78°
- Horizontal Field of View (FOV) 70.42°
- Vertical Field of View (FOV) 43.3°
- Focal Length 3.67 mm
- Image Capture (4:3 SD) N/A
- Image Capture (16:9 W) 2.0 MP, 3 MP*, 6 MP*, 15 MP*
Logitech C922 Software Download for Windows, Mac
- Author: Logitech
- License: Freeware
- Categories: Webcam
- Supported OS: Windows, macOS, Mac OS X
Install Logitech Capture to customize your video recordings with transition effects, source-switching, colored borders, and Chroma Key settings. And use the Logitech Capture app to set your webcamâ€™s field of view, aspect ratio, recording resolution and more. Logitech Capture saves all your settings in your user profile.
- Software Version: 1.10.110
- Last Update: 2019-07-29
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- File Size: 97 MB
Logitech Camera Settings
It provides easy access to camera controls.
- Software Version: 2.5.12
- Last Update: 2018-07-16
- OS: Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
- File Size: 36.4 MB
|Setup Guide (PDF)||Download Now|
Logitech C922 Drivers Install
- First, download Logitech Software.
- Save on your PC or Laptop.
- Open the file you downloaded earlier, by double-clicking on the file.
- Select a language.
- Then click Next.
- Choose: I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Then click Install.
- Wait for the Installation Process to complete.
- Finish and restart your PC, then the application is ready to use.
Uninstall Logitech C922 Software
- Click the Start button, and select “Control Panel”.
- Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Scroll through the list until you find Software.
- Select and click the “Uninstall/Change” button.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to uninstall Software, click “Yes”. This will uninstall the software.
- When the uninstallation is complete, click “OK”.
Recommended: Logitech C925e Software