- Logitech G602 Driver Download & Software
- Categories: Mouse, Gaming Mouse
- Author: Logitech
- License: Freeware
thelogsoft.com – Are and are looking for Logitech G602 Driver & Software for your Logitech product ?, If you are right to come to the right place, here we provide it for you, below we provide a lot of software for your needs, and you can download it for free, for those of you who download files here you don’t need to worry because we provide files originating from the Logitech official site so you don’t need to be afraid to download them here.
Recommended: Logitech G602 Software
- G602 Gaming Mouse
- USB receiver
- USB receiver extender cable
- Buttons (Left / Right): 20-million clicks
- PTFE Feet: 250-km range5
- Height: 139 mm
- Width: 83 mm
- Depth: 44 mm
- Resolution: 250 – 2,500 DPI
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- Max. acceleration: > 20 G
- Max. speed: > 80 IPS
For those of you who don’t know the software used by Logitech G602, the software used is Logitech Gaming Software, and you can download software for Windows 10, 7, 8, and Mac, and I’ve provided it below for you, thanks.
Logitech G602 Driver, Software Download
The following is a list of Logitech Drivers & Software that you can download, and select according to your product:
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse Manual
G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse – Download Now
Logitech G602 Software Install
- First, download Logitech Software.
- Save on your PC or Laptop.
- Open the file you downloaded earlier, by double-clicking on the file.
- Select a language.
- Then click Next.
- Choose: I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Then click Install.
- Wait for the Installation Process to complete.
- Finish and restart your PC, then the application is ready to use.
Uninstall Logitech G602
- Click the Start button, and select “Control Panel”.
- Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Scroll through the list until you find Software.
- Select and click the “Uninstall/Change” button.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to uninstall Software, click “Yes”. This will uninstall the software.
- When the uninstallation is complete, click “OK”.