- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech StreamCam Webcam Series 60 fps at 1080p, you’ll require a USB 3.0 connection. This was a significant problem when the Brio introduced and brought about many individuals connecting their webcams inaccurately. The StreamCam side-steps that issue by ending its wire in a USB Type-C connection. If you’re linking over Type-C, there’s no way to attach it “incorrect,” however if you’re using a PC that’s a few years old, you might not have a Type-C port in all. Logitech recommends making use of an adapter in this circumstance but does not include one in the box, It’s likewise not common for webcams to need USB-C, so there’s a great chance some banners will certainly purchase the StreamCam just to discover they can not use it.
At 5.3 ounces, 2.6 x 2.3 x 1.9 inches, the StreamCam is seriously small. The structure is settled as well as can be found in either white or graphite plastic. Both models include a heather gray canvas surrounding the lens as well as a Logitech logo to the left of the lens. Each side of the video camera has a bump that glides it right into the place in either landscape or portrait setting.
The only significant defect is the wire. It’s a 5-foot inline that can’t be gotten rid of, so if you were wanting to switch it for a much shorter or longer cord, you run out good luck. It’s also only readily available in USB Type-C. You can use an adapter to attach it to a USB Type-A 2.0 or 3.0 port, however doing so will certainly cover your FPS to 30 from 60, which gets rid of among the significant advantages the StreamCam has more than the competition.
Recommended: Logitech C920 Drivers, Software, Manual, Download
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
- Connection: USB-C
- Size: 5.4 x 5.4 x 3.2 inches
- Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Microphones: 2
- Field of View: 78-degrees
- Image stabilization? Yes
Logitech StreamCam Software, Driver, Manual, Download
- Author: Logitech
- License: Freeware
- Categories: Webcam
- Supported OS: Windows, macOS, Mac OS X
Install Logitech Capture to customize your video recordings with transition effects, source-switching, colored borders, and Chroma Key settings. And use the Logitech Capture app to set your webcamâ€™s field of view, aspect ratio, recording resolution and more. Logitech Capture saves all your settings in your user profile.
- Software Version: 1.10.110
- Last Update: 2019-07-29
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- File Size: 97 MB
Logitech Camera Settings
It provides easy access to camera controls.
- Software Version: 2.5.12
- Last Update: 2018-07-16
- OS: Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
- File Size: 36.4 MB
Manual – Getting Started
for more information, you can go directly here.
Logitech StreamCam Drivers Install
- First, download Logitech Capture Software.
- Save on your PC or Laptop.
- Open the file you downloaded earlier, by double-clicking on the file.
- Select a language.
- Then click Next.
- Choose: I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Then click Install.
- Wait for the Installation Process to complete.
- Finish and restart your PC, then the application is ready to use.
Uninstall Logitech StreamCam Software
- Click the Start button, and select “Control Panel”.
- Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Scroll through the list until you find Software.
- Select and click the “Uninstall/Change” button.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to uninstall Software, click “Yes”. This will uninstall the software.
- When the uninstallation is complete, click “OK”.